No hidden cost.
Our prices include all taxes, VAT and service charges.
If you want to buy show / entrance / dinner tickets for today's use, please make a booking then promptly call us at 081-818-3805 or 082-476-1818 to confirm your booking.
DURATION : Everyday First show time 18.30 - 19.10 hrs. , Second show time 20.30 - 21.15 hrs.
16:40 hrs./17:40 hrs. Meet our staff in the hotel´s lobby.
Depart from hotel for Nopparat Restaurant ( Sathupradit-Rama 3 Road ) to enjoy the Thai dinner set with Thai classical music and dances. The dancers with their beautiful glittering costumes and exquisite graceful movements will stay in your memory.
1. KHAO KLAB GOONG (Shrimp cracker)
2. POR PLA TOD (Deep fried spring rolls : A mixture of shrimp, fish and vegetables rolls in thin dough and deep fried)
3. GOONG CHOOP PANG TOD (Shrimp and vegetables deep fried in tempura butter)
4. MUSSAMUN (Chicken cooked in coconut milk and Mussamun curry with potatoes, peanuts)
5. TOM YUM GOONG ( Thailand´s celebrated prawn soup)
6. PLA PAD MED MAMUNG (Fried fish with sweet and sour sauce with cashew nut)
7. PAD PAK RAM MIT ( Stir-fried mixed vegetables)
9. THAI SWEETS AND FRUITS
10. COFFEE OR TEA
21:00 hrs./22:00 hrs. Arrive at your hotel.
For children under 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge 70% of adult price.
For children over 10 years old we charge normal price.
Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver, Meal, Transport.
Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to drivers.
Contact Alex Holiday
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Alex Holiday about Dinner with Thai Dance, Code S-12
Frequently asked questions
Alex Holiday is a licensed travel agency, no.11/05925, registered with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).